Captionworld is affiliated to Bluechipholidays
Ask about our 2012 Offers!
A 2 bedroom mews house, sleeps up to 6.
* Very high specification throughout including 2 bathrooms.
* Great location close to Crantock and Fistral beaches.
* Designated parking space.
* En-suite master bedroom.
There is something exciting for everyone in and around Newquay. Come rain or shine.
I have included links for you to check out the local attractions and entertainment. It might be a good idea to bookmark this page now so I can see you back here later.
The Vista is situated just outside the centre of Newquay on the desirable Pentire peninsula. Guests can enjoy the close proximity of the stunning views from the coastal paths of Newquay. To the rear of the property is the Gannel Estuary, a superb place for canoeing, walking, fishing, bird watching, and horse riding.
14 The Vista is a spacious Mews House designed to the highest specification with a light and airy feel and a close proximity to Fistral Beach. It also benefits from an outside decked area which is perfect for an al-fresco drink after a day on the beach.
Links to Local Family attractions.
Newquay is a bustling harbour town well known for its surfing beaches, shopping centre and exceptional golf course. Close by is Watergate Bay, home to the Extreme Sports Academy and the Jamie Oliver inspired Fifteen restaurant, while the fishing village of Padstow plus Cornwall's best family attractions such as The Eden Project, the NationalMaritimeMuseum and a Helicopter ride to the Scilly Isles are within easy reach.
Go from back in time, up to the present day. A visit to Flambards theme park is a must for all the family come rain or shine, to include a Victorian village and Britain in the Blitz, exhibition.
Cornwall is famous for its Mining industry.
There are guided tours of Tin Mines and museums to explore.
And Churches dating back to Norman times.
For those interested in walking and hiking there are 270 miles of coastal footpaths to explore.
Go further back in time and experience the days of King Arthur's Great hall
Rain stops play outside. Let your imagination take over with a visit to Tunnels through time. WOW! Smugglers to Dungeons see what life was really like. Some of the displays are so realistic they may be unsuitable for youngsters. Don't worry you will have the choice to avoid these area's, unlike the inmates of the time. Whew.
Sharks should be respected and looked up to. Here you can. Watch them swim over you from the walk through Tunnel at the Blue Reef Aquarium
If you are looking for a wild life then Newquay Zoo is for you. An exciting day out for all the family.
All aboard the Safari train. At Crealy Adventure park. Or if you prefer something more adventurous the Wild water realm log Flume rides and breath
taking shear drop slides. For the youngsters. there is Mc Donalds pet farm.
For more daytime activities in Cornwall Click here
There are many excellent Restaurants in Newquay for instance the Fistral blu from breakfast with views out to sea. Good old British Fish and Chips to evening Dinner. You can checkout their online menu. Made me hungry just looking at it.
They also cater for Weddings and functions too.
And there is the Jamie Oliver Fifteen Restaurant
The Boat House includes fresh locally caught fish dinners.
More choices for eating out in Cornwall
Evening and Nightlife links
Want to party all night and sleep all day? you could end up in the Newquay
The Sailors Night Club
Berties Night Club
Number 14 the Vista
Please note this property does not take single sex bookings.
* Stairs lead up into the open-plan living area.
* Solid wood flooring and high ceilings.
* Views across the countryside.
* A three seater leather sofa and double futon.
* Entertainment is provided by a widescreen TV with Digital Freeview
and DVD player.
* The kitchen is modern and designed to a high standard.
* Beech units and granite worktops.
* Fully fitted with a dishwasher, fridge, freezer, built-in oven, 5 burner gas hob and microwave.
* The entrance hall has a large cupboard with a combined washer/dryer.
* There is a dining table and six chairs.
Bedroom one with en-suite
* Patio doors allow natural light into the room and lead onto
the decked patio area.
* Double bed, chest of drawers, 2x double wardrobes
and a large built-in cupboard.
* En-suite comprises a bath with shower, bidet, wash basin, w.c.
and heated towel rail.
* Furnished with twin beds (can be arranged as double bed if required), wardrobe and storage cupboards.
* Extra sleeping is provided by the double futon in the living area.
* Fully tiled and featuring a shower cubicle with a mixer shower,
W.C., and wash basin.
En-suite to bedroom one
* Featuring a bath with shower, bidet, wash basin, w.c. and heated towel rail.
* Video door entry system into the property.
* Located over two floors with views across the surrounding countryside from the first floor living area.
* Seating area outside with table for dining.
* Designated parking space.
* Level walkway into the property.
* Outside storage area for surfboards/bikes etc.
Speak to the team online, simply type in your questions and have a friendly chat.
We would love to hear from you. Mention our Captionworld Video Promotion!
Open till 8pm. 7 days a week!
Flight information at Newquay Airport
Train information and times to Newquay
Driving to Newquay Route Planner and Latest road conditions.
Have a question?
Online chat Open till 8pm Every Day
Links to Newquay Attractions
Links to Eating out in Newquay
More Holiday lets in Devon